Monday 21 March 2016

Pete Edochie Is My HUSBAND..We Have Been Married For Years

Actress Rita Edochie is a notable figure in the movie industry. Since her foray into Nollywood in 1997, the prolific and talented screen diva has featured in many movies and worked with top stars including Pete Edochie, her brother-in-law. In this interview, Rita talked about her acting career, politics, family and experiences on set. Enjoy:

When she was Asked About her relationship With Peter Edochie, She said Of course, he is still my husband, according to Igbo tradition. Since he is an elder in my husband’s family, he is still my husband. But he is not the one doing the job (laughter). And I thank God for my husband, Tony Edochie, for all his love and affection. In fact, he is my pillar of success and I pray he will be my husband in the next world. We are inseparably in love! My husband is a retired broadcaster. He also worked at Anambra Broadcasting Services where his elder brother, Pete Edochie also worked.


0 comments:

Post a Comment